It is that time of year for reflection and goals. My goals for 2013 were not entirely defined well, and I have not had a lot of time for reflection, but I do have some goals for 2014 that I want to work towards. These cover a wide variety and spectrum of my personal/professional life. Well my life.
They are as follows, in no particular order.
- Downpayment for a home
- Levelup to 10 in French on Duolingo (I’m at 3)
- Levelup to 5 in German on Duolingo (Haven’t even started)
- Run up $100 to $5000 in the Pokers
- Bodyfat down to sub 15% (This is where the abs come in, if I get it lower)
- Want to keep the lean mass I have now, and maybe even gain some over the year.
- Publish 120 images on Flickr, Google+ and here over the year.
- Post an editorial here on my thoughts once a month.
Well that is what I have for now, and I will keep editing this post over the year with new goals, and adding new posts with my strategies.
What are your goals for 2014?